Social Distancing Signage Dublin
Social distancing signage has become very important for businesses and now schools as they reopen after lockdown. Social distancing signage reminds visitors to stick to the advice to keep 2m apart, to follow a one way systems, keep washing your hands and where to que.
Amber Signs and Display have been getting business back to work safely with our selection of social distancing signage and Covid 19 signs and perspex screens.
Range of social distancing signs includes.
- Keep 2 Meter Apart
- Please wear a face mask
- Keep a safe distance
- Please wait here stickers
- Arrow Directional Stickers
- Please Que Here signs
- Wash Your Hands Posters
- Pop Up Banners
- Floor Stencils
- Informational Signs
- Pavement Signs
Social distancing message from the HSE
Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. It does this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
- keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people
- avoid communal sleeping areas
- avoid any crowded places
- Do not shake hands or make close contact with other people, if possible
- There is very little risk if you are just passing someone. But try to keep a distance of 2 metres as much as possible.
If you are in a public place where it is difficult to keep 2 metres away from others, you should wear a face covering.
This messaging from the HSE will change as we navigate through this pandemic, but if you wish to see the full message from the HSE here it is.
Call our expert team today to discuss your social distancing signs needs at 018861755