TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are designed for the benefit of both the client and Amber Display Limited, to establish how business is transacted between both parties.
1. Amber Display Ltd will treat all knowledge of the client’s intentions, operational methods and business organisation as confidential and will not, at any time, divulge such information without the written consent of the client.
2. Quotations are based on information provided to Amber Display Ltd. by the Client and are subject to change if there are any changes in the
brief or the project.
3. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. All prices are quoted Net, and are subject to VAT at the current standard rate.
4. Any work undertaken and produced by Amber Display will be charged for and invoiced as per the credit terms stipulated on the quotation.
5. Any revision to the brief/project, which may involve additional work/expenditure, will be charged as extra.
6. For invoices that have been agreed as payable net 30 days from date of invoice, Amber Display will be entitled to charge interest on
all sums due which have been outstanding for more than 30 days as per the EU “Late Payments in Commercial Transactions” Legislation of 2002.
7. Any issues pertaining to quality of product or work done to be advised to us in writing no later than 10 days from date of delivery.
8. On termination or postponement of the order by the client, during any stage or for any reason whatsoever, Amber Display Ltd will be entitled to full remuneration for the work completed to the date of such termination or postponement, together with all expenses and shall retain any property rights notwithstanding that the fee agreed in advance, for the design and production may have included such rights.
9. All graphics/artwork/product designed or produced by Amber Display remain the property of Amber Display Ltd until payment has been made in full.
10. Copyright in names generated and designs submitted will be assigned formally to the client on completion of the contract and receipt of payment in full. Until assigned, copyright remains with Amber Display Ltd.
11. Great care is taken to ensure that there are no mistakes/errors in the final production, therefore clients are requested to check and approve all documentation prior to production. Once sales order confirmations and artwork proofs have been passed and approved by the client we cannot accept responsibility for any errors which may come to light.